He just kicked the door in.
Eleven will break his leg doing that
Ten will apologise incessantly at the door.
i was reading a chapter on Loki in my friends Mythology book and
whoa there party animal
REBLOG IF YOU LOVE AGENT COULSON.
THE WHOLE WEBSITE BETTER FUCKING REBLOG
Oh Coulson we love you
I don’t have feels
I have Phils
I don’t have Phils
I have Pheels.
ALL MY PHEELS.
Reblogging because I always see Sherlock wearing sparkly earrings
Can never unsee the sparkly earrings.
what was life like before this
NO BODY KNOWS
This Blood Lamp doesn’t look that bloody, but the way you turn it on can be considered gruesome. It only works once, and you need to add of a drop of your blood to activate it! The idea is to stop and think about how badly you need light before you use it. Designer Mike Thompson created the lamp in order to draw attention to how much energy we waste.
we can finally power the world with periods
oh god reblogging for that comment.
My school had this week called, “I Believe” Week and one of the days was “I believe in my story.”
People wrote on these note cards starting with “If you really knew me you would know that…”
Some of these notecards said:
- “If you really knew me, you’d know that I was raped by my older brother everday.”
- “If you really knew me, you’d know that my mom is a heroin addict and it’s tearing my family apart.”
- “If you really knew me, you’d know that I had cancer when I was 5 and people made fun of me because I was different and didn’t have hair.”
- “If you really knew me, you’d know that I was sexually harassed and abused as a child.
- “If you really knew me, you’d know that I suffer from depression and I’ve attempted suicide.”
- If you really knew me, you’d know that I got into a car crash with my best friend and I held her in my arms, blood everywhere. RIP.
When people came up to read these note cards, a lot of them started crying. It made many people realize that everyone has a story and that you’re not alone.
we should do this at Lowell..
every school should have this…
Every single school.
I am going to get my school to get this
did you get this from the farewell video from the cast and crew?
I don’t want people to unfollow me, but I would appreciate the Romney hate to stop. I am LDS (Mormon) and until the election junk (among other words) is over, I would like to not see it. Please. And I don’t want any hate.